Thursday 2 April 2009

What's happening today

Before I start I'd like to thank Joy for giving me the idea of starting up a blog - great stuff.

Today I'm meeting Eric for lunch at the Hotel Metropole in Brussels. It might be quite poignant as he, I and Liz topped off a night out in Brussels there a couple of years ago. I think we will be discussing Liz rather than going on about putting the world to rights.

Then tonight we are going to Mimi's place - a great Greek restaurant on the Rue des Deux Eglises. It's really called 'Omiros - Homer.

I will also be doing some studying on the fluid borders of Europe (silly title - everyone knows it's not just rivers and seas that make borders).

While I'm in a thanking mood, I think OUSA's General Manager should be thanked for the way she handled the shift to dormant status of OUSA Belgium Branch, and I also think the outgoing President should be thanked for the way she kept to the promise she made about not forgetting international students.

No comments:

Post a Comment