Friday 10 April 2009

The lady on the bike


Last night I was on the phone to someone (famous landlady) and there was a knock at the door. My landlady friend then said 'Oh - it's a young lady on a bike'. The young lady on a bike then said that she'd come round to watch a video and she wasn't young. Then she asked the famous landlady why the lights had all been switched off. I ended the call then.


We have just been to the garden centre and got a lychnis for Liz that should turn orange (here's another orange flower to tide you over ). Also today we are off out tonight in Brussels downtown. I have just read an interesting OU text about High Albania in the Edwardian era - you can also trace the background in the Times (one of the perks of the OU Library - I'm only in it twice though I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment