Tuesday 27 April 2010

Reading Virgil

Virgil Tracy is one of my heroes - rather like OUSA he is adaptable but slow, with a sensitive side that appeals to minorities. I am the lucky owner of a Virgil doll who lives in a box that says 'Try me - I say five phrases!'

Anyway, we have to do Virgil for AA309 this week and so in a celebration of post-modern receptionism, the best thing to do is declaim Virgil in two ways at once - hopefully this will be a good revision aid. Warning - it goes on too long and the main message is drowned out - but that could be said about a lot of things.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I love those glasses, Mike!

    This looks even funnier if you drag the time-indicator backwards and forwards with your mouse.

    I think the OU is driving you ever-so-slightly mad, Mike.

    ReplyDelete